Check withdrawal

piccololeezher
New Community Member

How can i withdraw funds from my account via check if i do not have a credit card or bank account? since it says you have to have a confirmed address where u receive a credit card bill or statement. so do i have to wait to get the money when i get a bank account or credit card?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Sometimes you just get stuck.   PayPal has their Policies, if you meet the requirements, PayPal works well, if you don't, unfortunately you end up here looking for a way out.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

da9bigboi
Contributor
Contributor

i know man, thats what I'm talking about, paypal needs to fix this, either way, they still getting there 1.50 cut man. 

Login to Me Too

luvstampin
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has this policy for a reason.

Think about this -

if a hacker got into your paypal account and requested a check to be sent to his address that is UNconfirmed and they mail it emtying your PP account.

The hacker would then have rightful PP account holders money.

This is why they will only mail to a confirmed address and personally it is a great security measure.

Login to Me Too

da9bigboi
Contributor
Contributor

yeah, its good for that, but I personally think we should be able to purchase w/o a bank account. or credit card,  OH SHIET I DIDN'T MEAN TO GIVE U THUMBS UP, I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THAT BUTTON WAS, AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.