Change of address and Phone number????

mjloves
New Community Member

I have moved and Paypal wants to confirm by calling an old phone number before making changes. Both my address and phone number are new I can add new but not change it to my home address.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Stiffer8989
New Community Member

Same freaking is happening with me!  What the **bleep** do we do?

Paypal used to have great customer service.  Now you can't eve speak to a person.  They f@cking **bleep**!  They want all the contact information you have but you can't even email them anymore.  I wish someonelse would start another business with Customer Service.

Login to Me Too

Knightgaunt
New Community Member

Okay, this is frustrating, but easy to fix when you know how. First, you must remove your credit card associated with your account. Then ADD the credit card back and make sure your new address is in the billing address. Your bank must also have your new address as billing adress too.

Now you can add your new address to paypal. It will ask if you want to "Make home?" which you will agree to, and THEN you can delete your old address, since it is no longer your home address. Hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.