Cannot Make an on line payment

Ralph158
Contributor
Contributor

I've been trying to make a PayPal credit card payment on line for two weeks and the site keeps asking me for my Bank account number (which it already has)..  When I enter the account information it says that this bank account is already used with a PayPal account.  It's the same one I have been using for 5 years.  Evidently GE Money is no longer handling the accounts by they still have my bank account information and Paypal will not accept my bank account.  I have already been charged LATE fees and have never received an payment statement in the mail.  I've called customer service but they can't help.  My only OTHER alternative is to cancel my PayPal Plus credit card.   Its bad enough that it takes me 1/2 a day to get in contact with a real person then they can't do anything about the situation that is beyond ability to fix.

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

kiaares
Contributor
Contributor

See now that will not be tolerated please let me know if you recieved any communication via mail or online regarding this chnge and how it will affect your ability to pay as I have not recieved any notification at all.  Thanks

Login to Me Too

Ralph158
Contributor
Contributor

Please see my previous tag.

Login to Me Too

aw
New Community Member

I'm new to paypal.  I can't make a payment, either.  Very frustrating.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.