Can the multiorder shipping tool be used to print non-US shipping labels?

AME1999
Contributor
Contributor

Hi!

I am trying to use the paypal multiorder shipping tool to print a label for an APO address. Is this possible? There is no AE option in the state drop-down menu, but a state has to be selected or I get an error message. (I tried just picking a state at random and was going to cross it out on the label, but it won't print that way because the address isn't valid.)  The tool also says the "current view" is USPS United States, but I can not find any way to change that, so I wasn't sure it was possible.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

🙂 Amanda

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Amanda411

Hi AME1999,

You can ship to most APO/FPO addresses using USPS. However; the Postal Service and the Military continue to add and update valid APO/FPO addresses for online labels, but not all addresses are supported at this time.

If you are getting a connection error when trying to ship to an APO/FPO address, the APO/FPO address you are trying to ship to is not currently supported online however you may be able to ship from the Post Office.

Amanda

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.