Add to Cart Code

midipro1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello forum,

After inputting all info for an Add to Cart button on Paypal site, I'm taken to another page where the code has been generated. The code in the Website tab window is the code I need to paste in the HTML. What about the code that's in the Email tab? Do I need that too? And if so, where does it need to be placed?

One last question:

When I paste the code in the table where I want the Add to Cart to show up, why does the row go from about 70 pixels to about 200 in height. The code is pasted between <td>...</td> and the button is not centered either.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Unless you need the email version of the code, you would use the code in the first window.   It's the same code, just for a different purpose.

As for your second question, most likely your style sheet or .css file is controlling how the HTML Form is being displayed.

Regards,

skier

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Unless you need the email version of the code, you would use the code in the first window.   It's the same code, just for a different purpose.

As for your second question, most likely your style sheet or .css file is controlling how the HTML Form is being displayed.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

midipro1
Contributor
Contributor

As always, skier

Thanks a million

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.