Please someone help me I've been scamed, I'm very upset

Jadexxxx
Hi im crying my eyes out right now I've been scamed. I had someone buy an item off me on eBay, they sent the payment and then when I confirmed via eBay I sent the item they then reversed the payment. The transaction is not showing up in my PayPal account anywhere and eBay chat live keep cutting me off. This money was for my rent on Monday, I'm going to be kicked out of my home , I needed this money please what can I do about this? The transaction isn't showing on my PayPal I don't know why it's not in the history or n
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

brionybaby
New Community Member

Hi,

I can try to help you out with this. What was the item number of the thing you sold on ebay? what was the ebay username of the buyer and email address?

Thanks

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Please do not provide the email addy of the buyer etc as requested in the post above, it is against board rules.

You should NEVER send an item until the transaction was showing in your paypal account and the paypal email says you are seller protected if it is a pricy item.

Does the transaction actually say reversed as you said it did not show up....can you check your paypal account.

I doubt providing the buyers i.d.  would help even if it was  allowed. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.