PAYPAL negative balance from item sold on ebay 7 weeks ago!

Edgar_Lozano

Order placed on - Tuesday, Feb 14, 2017
Payment method - PayPal
Payment date - Tuesday, Feb 14, 2017

Hello,
I dont know exactly what is going on with this selling, but my  paypal account says I owe you the full amount of the price of this
item as it I had to refund the money.

Buyer never opened a case in ebay nor contacted me. Item was in  perfect conditions, Item was slightly for about 6 years, probably  stored 97% of the time. item was fully tested before being posted it  for sale. Pictures of item being used were also posted on listing. When I click on "Visit the Resolution Center to view status." in paypal site it says that I dont have any paypal nor ebay case  opened, I have no idea what is going on. Moreover, buyer has  never send me a message through the ebay website and has  never open a case in ebay site.

Please I request help and support on this issue. I have been receiving positive feedback since I started selling (100%
feedback) I am an honest seller.

For your information, buyer has only 2 purchase feedback, which leads me to think this may be a fraud! (probably a mistake by paypal site - dont know)

Again I beg for your help to resolve this situation. I already sent a  message to ebay to find out what the problem is and find a
solution.

Thank you i advance,
Sincerely, Edgar Lozano

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Edgar_Lozano

Suggest you send that to customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.