Money

Carl1
Contributor
Contributor
I've recently received some money (300) to be exact, and the person who wants to buy it lives in Colorado but wants me to ship it to West virgina, all I want to know is once I ship the goods and send the tracking number do I get the funds? I've already gotten and email saying that the money has been sent but I need to provide the tracking number, also should the money already be in my PayPal summary?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Carl1

This sounds like a typical paypal scam >>>

Firstly NEVER send to anything other than the buyers paypal registered address or you will have no paypal seller protection.

Secondly I expect you have been receiving spoof emails that look as if they are from paypal but are not.

Thirdly  >>>

Paypal NEVER tell you to send trackable, they advise it for seller protection etc but it is not compulsory.

Paypal NEVER tell you to send an item before the payment is showing in your paypal account. Even if pending it will still show in your paypal balance but in a pending section.

Delete any emails and ignore the scammers.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Carl1
Contributor
Contributor
Omg thank you so much I needed some verification on this I will definitely not be sending anything!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.