ITEM DELIVERED, POSITIVE FEEDBACK RECEIVED, FUNDS STILL PENDING AFTER 1 WEEK?

byroa
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys,

I am ebay seller, i have been selling since last year. at first my funds were pending untill i graduated from ebay payment holding program.

My account is in really good condition, i have never had any cases open or any disputes ,after graduation from payment holding program on ebay, i was getting my funds instantly available for a while (only transactions below $50) ,, then few months ago paypal started holding all my funds, i called them and they said my account in on review and all my funds will be in pending account for 60 days.( i was **bleep** so badly, i even decided to stop selling and close my paypal account but i told myself may be after 60 days it will be fine) so i keep using my own savings to fulfull all the orders.  

however according to paypal if the buyer leaves a positive feedback your funds will be released within 24 hours or if the tracking shows item delivered , your funds will be delivered after 3 days of delivery of the product.

So i have few transactions which are in my pending account, even tho items delivered week ago and i also received positive feedback from the buyer on ebay, i have called paypal and told them about it , they said i must ask buyer to call them and confirm delivery or ask buyer to email them,...WTF? how many buyers even leaves feedback and is it my job to call each buyer and tell them to call paypal and confirm that they received the product? STUPID even they have left me positive feedback.

i have kept my patience for so long..currently i have over $1500 pending in my paypal account , i also have many orders pending which i cant fill anymore as funds from my previously completed transactions are pending.

WHERE IS PAYPAL CUSTOMER SERVICE?  I called them 2 times in last 3 days, they are full of attitude and always gives same answer.

PAYPAL PLEASE DO CARE ABOUT SELLERS AS WE ARE THE ONE WHO MAKING YOU MONEY,, DONT PUT HOLD ON "MY" FUNDS AND MAKE INTEREST ON IT IN YOUR BANK.

THIS HAS TO END

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@byroa

You stated >>>

however according to paypal if the buyer leaves a positive feedback your funds will be released within 24 hours or if the tracking shows item deli

Nowhere does it state that as positive feedback has not counted for payment release for many years now.

What it actually does state is >>>>

Typically, you’ll have access to these pending payments after:

7 calendar days of the estimated delivery date, if you mark the item as sent in your eBay account, or
21 calendar days, if you don’t mark the item as sent in your eBay account

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

byroa
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for your comment, Dont they have a policy that if the item shows delivered , funds should be released after 3 days tracking shows item delivered? Seems like you work for paypal, all i can say is i am a good seller and i have no cases opened in my paypal account. And as you said funds will be released after 7 days of estimate delivery date, well that also passed in my transaction, it been OVER 7 DAYS. All they are doing is scam people, hold their funds and make money from it in their banks(%). If an item shows delivered and buyer leaves you positive feedback, WHY HOLDING FUNDS? Paypal always cuts their fees instantly after i have a sale and then make money by holding my funds as well. This is clearly cheating . Good luck working with them 😉
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@byroa

I do NOT work for paypal, i do NOT represent paypal, i have NOTHING to do with paypal. This is a user to user help forum and I am an ebay seller the same as you that helps out on here.

I was going to give you more advice but seeings as you seem set on insulting me when i GAVE UP MY OWN TIME TO POST A REPLY TO TRY AND HELP YOU then i won't.

I can only give you the FACTS, its not my fault if its not what you wanted to hear, would you prefer me to lie?

Will log off now and go visit my grand-daughter, don't need rude people like you that don't know the meaning of the word VOLUNTEER.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Noelstan
Contributor
Contributor
Awaiting the class action law suit that is going to happen soon. The crappy business should at least add a bonus for every day's interest accruing. They make a ton of money holding our sale funds!
Login to Me Too

vk1254
Contributor
Contributor

i will never be using paypal again. I have been waiting for 20 days for my money to be released the buyer bloody left me excellent feedback and is now enjoying the product. How does this make sense the buyer gets the product but you don't bloody get the money for 21 days!!!!!!! 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vk1254

Ebay and Paypal are 2 separate companies and have 2 separate policies for holding funds for new sellers.
If yours was an Ebay transaction then its an Ebay hold and Ebay authorise when paypal can release the funds.
This is the new seller hold that every single seller on Ebay has or will go through.

Also Ebay feedback has no bearing on payment release. Normally for the Ebay hold its when tracking shows the item as delivered + 3 days if you use Ebay / paypal postage.

Info in this Ebay link below about Ebays hold.
https://ocsnext.ebay.co.uk/ocs/sr?query=1746

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

vk1254
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for letting me know I understand now , it just gets frustrating 😆
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.