A problem this morning.

chipsquad
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried to make a withdrawal from PP to my bank. It was reversed right away claiming a problem with my bank.

There is no problem with my bank & all details are correct. Card still has another 2 years to run so no problems there.

Can someone explain what is going on.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Are you trying to withdraw funds to a debit card or a bank account that you have linked to your paypal account and verified??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

chipsquad
Contributor
Contributor

To my bank account. Have been using the same method for the past two years without problems.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

I would go and check the direct debits you have listed on your online banking and check you have not accidently cancelled the direct debit mandate between your bank and paypal. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

chipsquad
Contributor
Contributor

Have already checked that, my bank states no problem at their end at all. Card still linked all up to date so have no idea why, was working yesterday.

Login to Me Too

chipsquad
Contributor
Contributor

Have just received a message from another person on another forum who has been told that you should not make any withdrawals to your banks for 72 hours as it is a know problem.

Great.........

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Good to know, at least you know its not a problem iwth your bank account.

It would be nice if paypal could put a warning on the site somewhere so folks can read up any "service issues" so it does not cause them worrying un-neccessarily.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.