Refund not showing in balance

Jray89
Contributor
Contributor
Morning guy So confused right now! So I received a refund thats showing as completed, its not showing in my balance! I also havent, bought anything via paypal during this refund. Didnt get the product off debit card either. Jr
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_david

Hi there Jray89.

Welcome to the Community!

If you have been issued with a refund on PayPal, there are different ways that a refund can be processed through the PayPal website. This would be depending on how the original payment was funded. 

You can find more information on how payments are refunded through PayPal here.

I hope this helps.

David.

Login to Me Too

Adriel10
Contributor
Contributor
Hello! I would like to ask regarding paypal transfer to my bpi account. Is it okay if i used my card number shown infront of my debit card instead of my account number to transfer my funds from paypal to BPI? Because the transfer status in my paypal appeared to be “completed” but it was not yet reflected in my account balance upon checking it online. I’am worried it might not get through my bank account because I got confused with paypal when they asked for my account number (1-16digits). That is why I entered my card number instead of my 10 digit account number in BPI. Could you help me check on this. Because i have been messaging paypal philippines and all i can get is their autoreply that a customer service agent will contact me. I have been waiting for about 5 hours now and non of your team is there to assist me. Thank you!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.