Payment

Nikita3
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I can't pay on eBay with PayPal right now. I made a payment on Saturday with no issue at all. I've checked my card, the details are correct and t is not declined. Why does this keep happening? It happened 2 weeks ago before my wedding- awful timing. And now it's happening again a few weeks before my holiday- again awful timing. I don't understand why this is happening?? I'm getting ready to delete because I cannot figure it out.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nikita3

Are you reaching your sending limits?

Have you added and verified your bank account on paypal to raise those limits?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Nikita3
Contributor
Contributor
I shouldn't be reaching any limit, it's my 2nd purchase this month- before when I was buying stuff for the wedding I was buying up to 30 purchases a month. How do I check if a limit has been added? And yes, account was verified, all green ticks when I checked last night.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Nikita3,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

The limit is set when your account is first open and is not a monthly limit. More information on account limits can be found here - https://goo.gl/W1qxxA

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.