Payment issue

lspearing25
New Community Member
Hi. I was transferred money on Friday (yesterday) at 3pm. I have the PayPal app so it normally goes straight there and I get a notification. But instead I got a text message saying I have money please follow the link to claim. So follow the clink it says sign up or login. Login and it says you now have the money in your account. I go to my account there’s nothing also look to see if it says it’s going in but again nothing. I have asked the person who sent the money what’s happened on their end. They say it’s pending? This never happens. Why can’t I see it in my account saying pending? Why is it saying it’s in my account when I can’t see anything at all?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Carlos

Hello lspearing25! Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal UK Community! I am sorry to hear that this has happened. I recommend clearing cache and cookies from your internet browser and accessing your account one more time. Please make sure to access your account from the desktop version (home PC/laptop) as this might help. If you've tried this with no success, I recommend reaching out to our customer service teams by phone for additional assistance. Our teams can be reached by clicking on ‘help & contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page. On the call we will be able to review your account and advise on how to proceed. Hope this helps. - Carlos 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.