Monarch

yolimae
Contributor
Contributor

Hey

Can somebody please tell me if they have managed to get through to paypal regarding the monarch administration this morning? I have been on the phone for so long and requested a call back that they said would happen in 12 minutes and it is now hours later and I have still not recieved this. It now says the que time is 12-18 minutes but I have been on the phone for longer then this. I have emailed them but as my total flight prices is close to a thousand pounds I desperately need to know what paypal can do!!!!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

intro234
Contributor
Contributor

I can't even email Paypal as the system is not allowing me to compose one.  I raised a dispute but this is not being shown in the RC so cannot escalate to a claim, despite transaction recording it being raised  Is this deliberate action by Paypal to prevent claims being made.  Rang Paypal but as transaction older than 45 days have to go via RC.  So in a loop with no way out.  Any help in how to contact Paypal would be apprciated.

Login to Me Too

yolimae
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

So since posting this I finally got through to someone on the phone at Paypal UK call centre after an hour. When the robot man came up I just kept saying I want to speak to an Agent to everything he asked and I got through to a man who then told me I was within the 6 month frame to claim and he transferred me to someone on the disputes team. She told me I no longer have to do anything as she has done it for me and she has opened a dispute and escalated it to a claim to monarch directly for them to respond within 10 days.

Login to Me Too

Stuart71
Contributor
Contributor

Made a claim by telephone Tuesday, refund approved today and credited to my account....well done Paypal very efficient

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.