Add Funds by Electronic Funds Transfer - Sorry, we're unable to process your request.

s98432
Contributor
Contributor

I keep getting the same message when trying to add funds. I've been adding small amounts for the past few months, but not yet used my account for anything else. Any ideas what I could do or how to speak to a person at Paypal?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@s98432

ok then your best bet is to speak to customer services.  >>

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top. Log in and get the code.

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

In the UK its free from any landline phone.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@s98432

Have you got a bank account linked and verified with the 4 digit code.

Is it still showing in your paypal wallet?

Do you still have the direct debit mandate for paypal showing in your online banking direct debits.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

s98432
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass thanks for your response! It's a yes to all 3.

My tranfers for the past few months have gone through and I've had a couple from other accounts come through this month. They've all cleared, but now I am unable to add more funds from any of my bank accounts.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@s98432

ok then your best bet is to speak to customer services.  >>

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top. Log in and get the code.

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

In the UK its free from any landline phone.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

s98432
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your help!

Login to Me Too

marianabilla
Contributor
Contributor

marianabilla
Contributor
Contributor

marianabilla
Contributor
Contributor

DaveWP
Contributor
Contributor

This problem is not solved.  The customer centre are unable to resolve the problem.

I've had the issue since August 2017, and I've been told by Customer Services one of the following responses:

a)  Some customers are experiencing the issue and our technical team are working on the issue.  We have no idea when it will be resolved.

b)  It will be resolved by the end of the week, and when I ring up again, was told it was not resolved.

****  Please remove SOLVED  status from this thread.

@s98432 wrote:

I keep getting the same message when trying to add funds. I've been adding small amounts for the past few months, but not yet used my account for anything else. Any ideas what I could do or how to speak to a person at Paypal?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.