ACCESSING HISTORICAL DATA

Brockley1
Contributor
Contributor

I'm searching for account statement details in April 2016, I enter the date range and am frequently being shown a "fatal error" message. Refreshing the page doesn't work and scrolling back takes me back to the search screen. Any ideas? Thanks

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Brockley1

Go to "activity" top of your paypal page > on the right of the page under "simple / detailed" click on statements > activity export > then on the left of that page under history click on advanced > then in the drop down box under "find a transaction" you can search by email / name / date etc etc etc OR you can click on advanced instead of basic and go back year by year.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Brockley1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, thanks but this is what I'm doing. Occasionally I get the info I'm looking for, but more often I get a "fatal error" message top left of a blank screen 😞

Login to Me Too

Brockley1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, thanks for your response, but I'm already doing this. The problem occurs when I try to look at the detail of the item on the statement. I then get a fatal failure message on an otherwise blank screen. Thanks

Login to Me Too

Brockley1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I found the solution: right click on the "detail" of the item you wish to interrogate on the statement; select open in a new window and (almost always) the detail is shown

Login to Me Too

JohnORos
Contributor
Contributor

@Brockley1 wrote:

Hi, I found the solution: right click on the "detail" of the item you wish to interrogate on the statement; select open in a new window and (almost always) the detail is shown

Thanks Brockley1. Worked for me. Too bad you have to do it that way. Paypal need to update that whole section its so out dated.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.