where do I leave post for excellent customer service ?

Tillford
Contributor
Contributor

I want to leave a post acknowledging Jan #1674132 for having so much patience with helping me setup my charitable donation account. She was so helpful and friendly in every step of the process even when I did not have the correct information she stuck by my side. Good customer service is hard to find in our cancel culture society, therefore Jan is a God sent blessing that is deserving accolades. Continue to let your light shine and give Him the glory.  

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Tillford

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! Thank you so much for the amazing feedback! We greatly appreciate it and we'll make sure this is passed onto Jan. It's always nice to hear about such wonderful experiences between our customers and our support teams. 

Have an amazing rest of your week and thanks for being a PayPal customer. Cheers!!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Tillford

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! Thank you so much for the amazing feedback! We greatly appreciate it and we'll make sure this is passed onto Jan. It's always nice to hear about such wonderful experiences between our customers and our support teams. 

Have an amazing rest of your week and thanks for being a PayPal customer. Cheers!!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

SJATAWjAXMAX
Contributor
Contributor
I just wanted to let PayPal know that Marylee employee #1633008 was outstanding in helping resolve a problem I never could have solved alone. She is extremely talented and very patient and kind! I am grateful for her intelligent guidance. You are lucky to have her on your team. Thank you so much Marylee!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @SJATAWjAXMAX

Welcome and thank you for taking the time to post on PayPal's Community Forum. We're always happy to receive feedback, but it's even better when we hear one of our agents were able to guide you to a resolution like this. We'll make sure your kind words are passed onto Marylee. 

Thank you again for your time and have a wonderful start to your weekend, 

- Jon K

Login to Me Too

Pbass

Thank you to Tracey 157390 for being extremely helpful and patient w helping me resolve my issues today! If only all customer service agents were like this... Thank you Gil [removed]

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Pbass

Thank you for joining PayPal's Community Forum! We appreciate you letting us know of your recent experience. We love receiving positive feedback from our users. We'll make sure this has been forwarded onto the proper hands to be passed over to Tracey. 

If there's anything else we can assist with, please don't hesitate to ask, 

- Jon K

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.