Worlds richest man can't afford help line

Kimdino
Contributor
Contributor

Interesting to see in the news Elon Musk  is now the worlds richest man. But it seems that the poor guy can't afford to provide a working service line to help the people who put him there!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kimdino 

ok???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kimdino
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

Apparently, the Free Enterprise System should provide a solution. But that requires the problem to be noted and discussed. Maybe this problem is beyond the scope of any single individual member to provide a solution but this site is described as being a Community.

Even though I am left unable to use Paypal due to their failure to address, or even acknowledge, what is obviously a bug in their verification system, I no longer feel any inclination to use Paypal after repeatedly being buried under sweet nothings. I could just wander off like, probably, many others and leave Paypal to continue leaving us isolated, unable to access a very large part of the internet market. I may be in a tiny minority, but numbers can still make that a large number of people.  The issue needs to be raised, and this appears to be the best place to do it?

How many others feel the same? The solution lies in discussion.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.