Sending money

temp20200421
Contributor
Contributor
I want to send money to a friend. I thought there was no charge however they are trying to charge me 18.00???
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

cpat0204
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@temp20200421 

Welcome to Community Forums!   

If it's funded by your PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus balance or a bank account linked to PayPal, the fee is waived.
If it's funded by a credit card, debit card or PayPal Credit.There is 2.9% of the amount funded this way, plus a fixed fee based on the currency of the transaction. 

You may check the details here :  Paypal Fees  

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution 🙂 

Stay Safe! 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

cpat0204
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@temp20200421 

Welcome to Community Forums!   

If it's funded by your PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus balance or a bank account linked to PayPal, the fee is waived.
If it's funded by a credit card, debit card or PayPal Credit.There is 2.9% of the amount funded this way, plus a fixed fee based on the currency of the transaction. 

You may check the details here :  Paypal Fees  

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution 🙂 

Stay Safe! 

Login to Me Too

Fabemeister
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.