Ripped off thanks PayPal

joethack
Contributor
Contributor
Why has my ticket been cancelled when i can't send anything at the moment. $266.00 means nothing to you but its half a weeks wages. Show some compassion as its not my fault i got sent a phone that doesn't work paying alot of money for it . Kind Regards Joethackham
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@joethack 

Nothing to do with us, and sadly can't advise as you have given no information on type of dispute opened / if you escalated / what was the decision etc etc etc.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lozd170
Contributor
Contributor

This is the problem once PayPal has closed your dispute it is impossible to open another dispute the system does not allow you too repeat does not allow you too so once the scam website has told PayPal a load of bollocks like non existentent shipping number they stupidly close your dispute .Have been all over this forum and lots of customers have same problem which PayPal do nothing about SORT IT OUT PAYPAL YOU ARE Complicit in providing scam websites a PayPal banner to hide behind .know to you understand my case have sent over 20 emails to PayPal no solution to been ripped off. No refund or investigation into web site using your PayPal banner to pay for goods that are not delivered. 1.Name of web site:https://www.bescheidensportartikelena.xyz&lt;/a</a>&gt; 2.Contact emails for above site no response to my emails sent: Cannot post Paypal protecting scammers again . 3.This is case number you closed wrongly cannot open another case as your system does not allow it so how can I claim when you only send automatically generated replies. Reference number : PP-I-9100620. 4.Paypal reference from scam website 8R262446AW5746425 Amount: 35.42 EUR. Do you have a record of this payment in your system. Transaction information:" Dispute Case ID: PP-D-60491266&amp;nbsp; Transaction Amount: 35,42&amp;nbsp;EUR

Login to Me Too

Lozd170
Contributor
Contributor
Having same problem if you buy under PayPal banner you should be covered otherwise withdraw use of banner from scam sites . PayPal only allows you to have 1 go at complaining in resolution centre if they get scammed by seller it's a long process trying to get in touch with them going through contact email keep plugging away is my advice good luck.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.