I just want to be able to give joy to those who dont have it !! πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Ž

WWJD88
Contributor
Contributor
I'm willing to go around and help the ones that dont gave clothes or shoes on them and especially the ones that are hungry out here in these streets of America, cause like to see a smile on someone who hasn't felt good in a minute. Please help me help them. And I will show videos of me putting the donations I buy to good use no fake here. Give what's in ur heart . Thank u and God bless everyone!!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

I been homeless since may 2019,, Can someone help me I'm hungry can someone help? need some shoes and socks, cash donations appreciated also I need assistance starting a online business generating income rather quickly with little start up cost. M.h Mentors, Leaders who's looking to duplicate themselves my training, coaching, a successful money system online business to me, VICTOR,,, A [ P.H.D. (Poor Hungry, Determined)] 41 year old black/spanish being fighting/persisting through the daily bumps and dead ends, please IF YOU CAN HELP, PLEASE HELP IF NOT, THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.