Goldicq international sales ltd

mariod1
New Community Member

Dear Friend

stay away
from this company and their many websites !!!!!!

Many promises...not trade

Thanks

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

wishers
New Community Member

they scammed me as well, take screen shots of the transactions and chat logs.

Login to Me Too

m4k3
New Community Member

Yeah I wish I would have seen all these posts all over the internet before. I now have $100 tied up with them and have PayPal doing their research to determine the outcome. After they receive your money, they tell you to send it to them via Western Union or to give them a copy of you credit card with photo ID. I just hope PayPal does their research and yanks my money back from their account.

Login to Me Too

momentomori47
New Community Member

Hey guys. I wanted to know what your luck has been with this so far? I went through the same thing but paypal told me there was little they could do. Appreciate any help. Thanks.

Login to Me Too

craig74
New Community Member

well, they got me too. i wish i had seen this before i made a purchase. they told me over and over if i only closed my paypal dispute they would deliver the "platinum" for my online game. as of now my dispute has been escalated and i am awaitng the seller response. im not holding my breath. im just amazed with their track record paypal continues to use this company. i guess income is oncome and paypal could care less. sad but true 😞

Login to Me Too

tiggertiff
New Community Member

Do not use, complete scam, you either get no response, or item is out of stock?? How can virtual gold be out of stock?  I have filed USE!!!

Login to Me Too

xcopper
Contributor
Contributor

Smiley Mad     WHAT A SCAM !! 50.77 down the tubes, they promise 10 min to 24 hour delivery on virtual goods............so far its been 5 days!!    they have this chat system ( sent to you when they recieve payment in an email )  I check 2- 3 times a day, they say... 1.   we will email gold to you ,  please be patient...   2. Our supplier is Offline we will email you when its ready.......... 3. The market is unstable, we will email the gold to you ........or the most popular with them........... 4. Please give us more time.......  I filed a dispute I hope paypal follows through with refund then BLOCKS THEIR ACCOUNT  !!!  Protect your customers from scammers like these paypal!! PLEASE !

BUYERS BEWARE THIS  GOLD ICQ place has several names I used MMOBREAD when i got hit.

Login to Me Too

xcopper
Contributor
Contributor

HERE IS A ...CLASSIC CHAT.... WITH THIS COMPANY, CHECK THIS OUT  and see what they are about !!! I copied/paste  our conversation , ENJOY:

[Candice] Hello, how may I help you?
[Visitor] Good Afternoon, I was wondering If you are currently stocked in starsider Star Wars Galaxies, I need credits there
[Visitor] hello?
[Visitor] hello Candice?
[Candice] We have enough gold in stock , you can buy now , delivery will be arranged real fast .

[Visitor] oh awesome
[Visitor] can you please fill my order I placed 6 days ago then? here is the info, I never recieved anything yet:
[Visitor] www.mmobread.com -- OrderNo.:110331140249924
, www.mmobread.com: , Character Name:censored

$50.77 USD 1 $50.77 USD
Subtotal $50.77 USD
Total $50.77 USD
Payment $50.77 USD
Payment sent to goldicqcsXXXXXXXXX

Invoice ID: XXXXXXXXX

[Candice] Please hold on, I will check on that.
[Visitor] ok ty
[Visitor] Thanks for checking I appriciate that..
[Visitor] Candice are you there?
[Visitor] hello??
[Visitor] hello???
[Visitor] still wating on your response
[Visitor] Hello ????
[Visitor] ?????
[Visitor] 10 min gone by, Are you still checking?
[Visitor] Did you just LIE to me Candice?
[Visitor] LUNCH BREAK CANDICE??
[Visitor] hello??????

BUYER BEWARE !!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.