Need Help

uyenchau
New Community Member
Hello Paypal Team,
I added many bank accounts because all of them are incorrect Name on Bank Account. So now I cannot add anymore, but I think this issue not belong to me. Please help me add correct bank account with correct Name!.
I have receive too much email that I can add my business bank but it not update the name off account to business name.
when I try to add wrong bank and now they said that I add full bank i cant add anymore .
Can you say this error completely belongs to me or the person who emailed me?
I have received too much email with contain "

Dear Chau uyen,

Thank you for contacting PayPal in regard to the withdrawal issue.

We previously sent you an email about the reset of withdrawal limit on your PayPal account and informed you to add your bank account within 4 hours of the email receipt.

If you've missed the 4 hours timeframe, you'll need to call us for further assistance. You can log in to your PayPal account and click "Contact" at the bottom of the page for our phone number. Please note that you may not be able to resolve such issue through email.

Thank you for choosing PayPal for your payment needs. Please feel free to contact us if you require further assistance.

Sincerely,
Dannie"

and I try to add business bank but the not update name off bank account.

Please help.
Thank you so much.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.