Payment of Ebay Fees

kyle001
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to know how one may pay Ebay accrued fees without them automatically debiting my bank account.  I would prefer to pay the fees with my credit card upon receipt of the invoice, but I'm not sure of how to do this.  Could someone please tell me how to handle it?  Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi kyle001,

Great question.  You can set which funding sources are available for use with eBay in your PayPal profile settings.

After logging into PayPal follow these steps:

- Click on the "Profile" link located in the white bar below all the blue tabs. (You can click on "Profile" directly or "More Options" in the drop down.

- Next click on the "My Money" button on the left side of the page.

- Click on "Update" to the right of "My preapproved payments"

- Find eBay in the list of merchants.  Click on eBay.

- Towards the bottom of the next page you will see the funding source options for this billing agreement with eBay. You'll notice that the primary funding source will always be any funds available in your PayPal balance.  Below that, you'll see the back-up funding source option.  The "Change" link will allow you to set which funding sources you would like to have available for that billing agreement.

I hope this helps! 🙂

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.