Open Letter to Paypal and Ebay about GREED

troxelj
New Community Member

Dear Paypal and Ebay,

Your fees are too high. Let me say it again: your fees are too high. You've gone past the point of charging a fair price for your services and have moved into the territory of gouging and greed. I've already changed my buying and selling habits to avoid using your services whenever possible, and when a viable competitor surfaces I will feel no loyalty to you. Your greed will be your downfall.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

thumper300zx
New Community Member

....they have slowly made it very tough on sellers. As my business market has become saturated on eBAY, more sellers are selling at lower margins, but the fees have steadily gone up. Gettin' squeezed from both sides. I'm not asking for it to be FREE, because then I would be greedy Smiley Indifferent, but the margin and profitability have taken quite a hit. But alas, as long as they're making more money, I guess they don't care. Of course, it would **bleep** for them if it all stopped...eventually, those that take all the money will a) no longer be able to take money since nobody else has it or b) will have nowhere to spend the money because nobody has working capital.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.