Anyone else find this disturbing?

As i scroll through the fee's forum all i see is paypal is scaming and ripping people off and chargeing ridiculous fees.. I cant see how someone new to paypal would ever use it after reading all the pages of accusations. I cant see how they are still in buisness.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Claudette123
Contributor
Contributor

I'm changing to Google Checkout as a result of their August 1st fees.

Login to Me Too

hotwheeler1961
Contributor
Contributor

I'VE ALREADY GOT A PAYMATE ACCOUNT AND IM READY TO TELL PAYPAL WHERE THEY CAN STICK THIER ACCOUNT!!! GRRRR

Login to Me Too

sarra1833
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, I'm at Google checkout too. They are MUCH better. Now they WILL hold your money for 14 days AT FIRST for about 2 months but then you'll get it every 2 days or something similar. I love them SO much more than here. My money is in good hands with no stupid extra this or holding that and so on. I only use paypal now for direct money sending gifts from friends and also to buy things off amazon. Forget selling via ebay or from my website. I'm at Google checkout now. Friend recommended it after he left here and Wow. Wish I found em sooner.

Login to Me Too

UpYoursPP
Contributor
Contributor

I have a Revolutionary Money Account. Works just like PP.

But I am taking my money out of here and never using this service again. I get charged for money someone sends me and they get charged at the same time.

SCAAAAAREEEWWW, THAT business. 

I have a simple account... I don't use any of their fancy smanchy merchant dealios so they are definitely ripping us off... how do we know this for sure?

Because they claim that the PayPal plug in isn't helping their customers or isn't popular? WTF???? So they give you an option............... pay us more and you can use our other forms of payment. EFF off.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.