- 30 cent Paypal Transaction Fee turned into $10.00 cash advance by Chase Credit cards.

bartyboy
Contributor
Contributor

I THOUGHT that I authorized a .30 cent charge of clear up a refund action which caused my PayPal account to "lock up" until the tiny fee was paid. Like I say I used the link  buttons to CHARGE on my credit card the >30 cent fee. My Chase credit card people tell me PayPal requested a cash transfer !!! and for that I was hit with a $10.00 fee by the bank.

This is totally wrong as I feel I simply authorized a charge to my credit card. Why on earth would PayPal do anything other than that.

I want some one to correct this where do I go I can't seem to find any links to get to real people to do this.

Bart

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

zalmymo
New Community Member

the same thing happened to me!!!

Login to Me Too

bartyboy
Contributor
Contributor

I didi the phone tree wait and see and got Samantha, a PayPal rep on the phone, she listened to my story, apologized for the issue and put $10.00 into my account to offset the issue and I thank her for that. PayPal listened to my issue and corrected it. I am an advocate of PayPal.

Bartyboy47

Login to Me Too

gurgh
New Community Member

I sell yugioh cards for .30 to 1.00 and make 75$ each month in total sales.  35$ goes to paypal, 9.00 to ebay and I am left with 30$ for hours of labor and the actual price of the cards.  !!!!!!!!!!!!  What happen to a free account where there were no fees!!!!

I am done selling things on ebay!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.