Status: 12, but: ["RESPMSG": "Declined: 10626-Transaction refused due to risk model"]

gzhegow
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal_Martin promoted me to ask my question here directly

/t5/Getting-started/Status-12-but-quot-RESPMSG-quot-quot-Declined-10626-Transaction/m-p/1404788?profile.language=en-gb#M27411

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

gzhegow
Contributor
Contributor

append {{ paypal-community [dot] com }} to the link

Login to Me Too

MTS_Ciaran

thanks, so the error 10626 is a general risk decline on our side, it means that we have assessed the risk of this transaction as high and declined it. 

Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Probably has something to do with the type of product you are selling, or maybe the location of the buyer. Could be anything, really, but for some reason PayPal considers the transaction high risk. So much, so, that they don't even want to bother accepting it and risking a problem coming up when you deliver the item.
Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

gzhegow2
Contributor
Contributor

Everybody wants me to explain error message?

CAN* something recommend what i need to do to solve?

I CAN read, guys. I CAN google guys. I know the error reason. I need to know THE actions.

Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
The action is to sell products / services that do not get flagged as high risk items by PayPal's system. Since you haven't provided any detail about the variables involved (what you're selling, who you're selling to, where you're selling from, etc.) then there's nothing anybody can do to try and help you beyond the obvious fact that it's a high risk flagged item and was declined because of that.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.