Reply to topic
jendroz Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

WEDDING HONEYMOON FUND

I'm trying to set up my honeymoon fund so that people can contribute through Paypal.  I have a website with eweddings.  I've tried to set up a "Donate" button but the buttons don't seem to work on the website I'm using.  Can anyone help me set up a way for my guests to contribute to our honeymoon fund without necessarily needing to have a Paypal account? 

0 Kudos
surplusdealdude Volunteer Advisor
Volunteer Advisor
Kudos: 485
Accepted Solutions: 107

Re: WEDDING HONEYMOON FUND

I think they're going to have to have a paypal account unless you want to use ProPay, which is a service of paypal's that's usually used for high-volume merchants.

And you'll need to upgrade your account to a premier account in order to accept payments.  The account also has to have a bank account attached to it and has to be verified.

That's probably why the buttons aren't working.

0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest