Unrecognised payment

ousama4418
New Community Member

Hi

I was looking at my bank statement and i saw a recenet transaction of £80.00 being paid out but had no reference number or anythng and just said Pay pal Payment on the 31st December which i did not remeber approving off as i previously had money sent to me of a payment of £80.00 on the 27th of December which apears on my pay pal statement but i then withdrew it to my bank account which still hasnt been done yet and i did it on the 31 st of decmeber however it says that it has been paid out rather than pain in.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

rawdah

Hi

i have the similar  problem . Money have been withdrawn from my paypal account £33.15 .They appear on my bank statement and i dont see any payment for 33.15 on my paypal account .HOW THAT COMES??????

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Arda

Hi ousama4418,

Welcome to our community page.

I am sorry to hear that. Due to security reasons I can’t see or discuss your PayPal account details in here. I am happy to review your PayPal account if you can contact me through our Twitter handle @AskPayPal or alternatively from our UK Facebook page.

I hope this info helps. Thanks for posting!

Arda

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.