Restore Negative Balance

jamespalace
Contributor
Contributor
I have had unauthorised use of my account by my child. He has racked up a large debt of all the Microsoft payments on the 16th, 15th and 14th of February 2018. None of these payments should of gone through as I had no money in my account or on my card, and usually when this is the case it would just cancel the payment. I don’t see why this has happened and shouldn’t occur when I have no money. If previously it has cancelled payments why is it charging me without my knowledge this time, I have not even been informed that I was being charged and this was happening until I log onto PayPal today. I am really not impressed with PayPal doing this as well as the fact that I didn’t authorise the payments. But they request like 3x the amount when it’s charged me for purchases I didn’t have any money to buy even though when I’ve tried to buy stuff with no money before it’s cancelled the purchase.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

duplicate thread.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.