Paypal Closed due to wrong tracking number!

Chantelle123
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all

I had a recently opened dispute for a refund due to items being received that did not fit the description.  Paypal agreed to a refund if I returned the items and provided a tracking number.  I did so approx 2 weeks ago.  However, it appears that I incorrectly inputted the number and rather than contact me to ask me to reconfirm it, I received an email today saying that the dispute has been closed and I will have to basically take up my 'fight' direct with the seller.

I feel that Paypal should have contacted me first, it was clearly an error (at least I am assuming it is, as I can no longer see the claim to verify that I did actually input it incorrectly).  

I checked with Royal Mail and they have attempted delivery but are now saying they will return it to sender- so a complete waste of my time.  So buyer loses out due to Paypal providing a poor service.

I have tried calling customer service and it wont allow me to proceed to talk to anyone because it is closed.  Most frustrating.  Has anyone else experienced this or similar that can give some advice on how I go about getting this re-opened?

Thank you

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.