Not recieved a fefund

Trudy01
Contributor
Contributor

Can anyone tell me how to contact Ebay and actually speak to a person.  I placed an ofer 13th April and cancelled it 17th April as I realised it was the wrong item.  It was never sent out and the seller said that she refunded the £70 but it never appeared in my account.  She has sent me a screen shot of the refund and I'm not doubting that she has done this.  I think it's probably been a mix up somewhere either with Ebay of Paypal which is how I made the payment.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Trudy01

Did you get an email to confirm a refund was made?

If yes then how did you FUND the paypal payment that was refunded, was it a paypal payment via your bank account OR a debit or credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Trudy01
Contributor
Contributor

This is the confusing thing  It's a compnay account and it's used quite regularly without any problems.  We normally pay though Paypay using our visa card but this time it came out directly through our bank account.  The other thing is that I'm getting emails about it through my personal email instead of the company one - it's like they got the two accounts mixed up.  Obviously Ive checked both accounts and it's not been refunded to either.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Trudy01

ok, thats a weird one, contact Ebay as per below but if you sort it can you come back and update as that is how we learn to help others  >>

If you're contacting from the UK, you can get in touch with eBay at 0845 355 3229. Alternatively, you can get in touch with them through social media, either via Twitter (https://twitter.com/AskeBay) or Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/eBay.co.uk).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Trudy01
Contributor
Contributor

I'm out this morning but I'll give them a call this afternoon and let you know how I get on.

Thanks for your help

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.