Locate Mobile

SheilaRA
New Community Member

I signed up for a one month account with www.locate-mobile.info.       This company tracks where in the world any mobile phone is, all you have to do is provide the number of the mobile and hope it is on and charged.   I was looking for my own lost mobile phone.    However, every single attempt to sign in using the user name and password they provided, I was told to sign up (and pay) again.    I sent them a memo explaining my plight, which bounced back immediately.   So I went back to the  Pay Pal website which is  entirely unhelpful.:  All on line of course, telling me I must return to the vendor and then not even suggesting an email address to which I can write and complain.    So nowhere to go.     It's only £10 but that's a lot of money to me and this is altogether too much hassle.  I feel as if it's a united scam  Has anyone had dealings with Locate Mobile?

Login to Me Too
42 REPLIES 42

BeachBoy2
Contributor
Contributor

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

UPDATE

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Well that was quick!

Net Media 2.jpg

Login to Me Too

Scotisere
New Community Member
Hi, same thing happened to me. My son lost he's phone, within 25 minutes I had used locate mobile paid my £10 and been told the phone was 20 miles away in the middle of a field, which I thought was unlikely. When I checked the site with a different number they asked me for another £10. Complete scam. Over to you PayPal!
Login to Me Too

MalarkyClarky
New Community Member
Can't believe I fell for this too....a year on from your post! Will teach me to do more research before I spend again. I've lost the £9.95 but can anyone advise if there is likely to be another payment as I'm worried now that this is a regular £9.95 per three months!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.