KG Logitech co. Scam

wbatkins
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

How many people out there have had an "Item not received" case opened by KG Logiteck co. ?

If you goggle this company or "Bestbuykg3" you will see that there have been a few.

Why are they allowed to continue doing this?

Login to Me Too
41 REPLIES 41

Jacquals
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

You must appeal your case!  I sold an item to KGLPASS9 that was mailed to a warehouse at ACI Express in Gardena, CA.  The buyer opened a case against me and eBay originally found in favor of the buyer but I appealed because the buyer sent the item back damaged.  But what really helped make my case was that the buyer shipped the package from Seoul, Korea and not the address I shipped it to.  This is a violation of eBay buyer protection policy.  My item wasn't supposed to be shipped outside the country plus it was returned to me from an address other than the one I shipped it too.  I provided eBay with the tracking number for the item returned to me so they could verify that the address it was shipped from didn't match the address I originally shipped the item too.  eBay reversed the decision and the case was found in my favor as the seller.

Login to Me Too

hanhan
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Thanks a lot. I appealed the case with many arguments:

- Returned item is 1kg, though we have shipped 1,93kg. (offiially)

- We sold the items as 116 USD + 40 USD (shipping cost)=156 USD total. Buyer returned the item by Fedex with a value of 156 USD, which is not correct. Item's cost was 116 USD. As we don't have right to mention a lower cost on papers, buyer either can not mention a higher cost, which will make us pay 300 USD to customs, as it's stucked due to high value.

- I saw that "EBAY is COOPERATION WITH KGL in Korea" (http://kglebay.wordpress.com/partnership-2/partnership/). I also mentioned that, saying that I'm very surprised if it's true and that we will go to any court, if necessary....

In 2 weeks the case is closed in my favor.

Do not ever sell to KGL, even they pay in advance.

Good luck.

Login to Me Too

Jacquals
Contributor
Contributor
That partnership is not an eBay site. Don't be fooled. Anyone can make a site trying to legitimize themselves. Besides, the English is broken and when I looked for the "legal" link, I couldn't find any legitimacy linking this site to eBay. If it was legitimate, then why wouldn't it be one beats sanctioned sites? Again this is just another deception. Just because it's a website doesn't mean it's legitimate.
Login to Me Too

beleeno
New Community Member

We just received a PayPal payment from KG Logitech for a purchase from our eBay store, but there is not a transaction listed on eBay site.  Based on the feedback from these postings we are going to return the PayPal transaction.  

But we are curious if anyone has seen something like this happen before where a PayPal  payment comes through for a specific listing (size and everything) but the transaction show up on the eBay side?  Are these scammers working through a bug in the system?

Thanks for the KG info, saving us a lot of hassle!!!

Login to Me Too

A168Car
New Community Member

They are still at this scam.

Thank god that I found this and many other threads and blogs on this KGL (KGLPASS)/ ACI Express company in Gardena, CA. I simply don't need a hassle like this over $100 sale.

I have contacted eBay to alert them that I am canceling the tranaction before it goes any further. I will return the funds should they decide to pay.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all, and I am adding to the many things I am thankful for this year, is finding this Palpal Community Form and other postings on the web to warn me of this scam. Something struck me as off the mark when I saw that a company "ACI Express" from CA who wanted my item, strange I thought, and the reseach began on the company. Thanks again to all of you!!)

Smiley Wink

Thanks,

A168car

Login to Me Too

jskelley23

I wish I would have seen this before I sold this phone. Sold the phone to them, they shipped it to another person in South Korea. I get an ebay message from the person in South Korea saying the phone I sent was not the phone pictured, it was opened and used. I didn't send this person a phone, I sent a new, sealed phone to ACI Express (bestbuykg1). I called ebay and they said that since the phone was resold from the original buyer, I am not responsible for anything. I just got a case opened on me from ACI, saying the phone wasn't what was pictured. I know they are trying to scam me, I know I send a new sealed phone. I called ebay again on it, and they said since the case is opened, I have to wait 4 days after my response to them to escalate the case and they will review it and I would be ok. I'm kinda nervous about this whole thing now. Is ebay really going to have my back, or am I out a phone and $540?

Login to Me Too

Jacquals
Contributor
Contributor

I had to "ride out" the case and go through the appeals process but it's worth it.  If you shipped the phone to this ACI Express in Gardena, CA or anywhere within the United States and then the phone was shipped overseas, the phone will not be protected under eBay buyer protection because the phone was shipped elsewhere.  I won my case based on this fact because when the buyer was instructed to return the product to me, it was shipped from Korea and not the shipping address I sent the product to in Gardena, CA.  So, I wound up winning my case and keeping the $200 for the item I sold and also received the product back which came back slightly damaged and I had to trash it but I didn't mind because I still received the proceeds from the sale.  During the case and appeals process, I logged several phone calls with eBay to go on record and ask them for guidance as to how to protect myself as a seller.  They also told me that in the future, I have absolutely every right to cancel a transaction and refund a buyer if I am suspicious of them.

My thoughts are that this scam is so big and that because it's illegal to ship certain things overseas or because of taxes, they have set up a warehouse in CA which exports these items to Asia.  The user ID is not just one person, it's many but they all use the same ID.

I would also keep all correspondence with buyer and and whatever you find on discussion boards to help support your case that this is a suspicious and unethical eBayer.

Also, someone commented about a website: http://kglebay.wordpress.com/partnership-2/partnership/ and I believe this is all a part of the scam and is not authentic.  The webpage is written in broken English trying to legitimize its business within the eBay Community.  I would not accept this as any form of a corporate alliance.  If it were, it would be on eBay's site and not Wordpress, which is a webhost, where anyone can develop a webpage.

Login to Me Too

hanhan
Contributor
Contributor

Just keep calling ebay and ask them if they cooperate with them (see my above link). Call them every day. Tell them that you are going to sue ebay, whatever it costs. If they see you're insisting and strong, I believe you will win the case...

Login to Me Too

RedSR
New Community Member

So just today I sold a new in box phone on ebay.  kglpass9 won.  I immediately got a message from another user saying he purchased the phone, it's going to South Korea, and would I unlock the phone for him.  Needless to say, this transaction IS NOT happening, and I should have enough info to prevent ebay from docking me seller fees.

1) Outside of shipping area

2) Different username buyer from actual purchaser

3) Asked me to alter the item from ebay description prior to shipping

4) Asked for additonal services to be performed on item prior to shipping

I can't afford to take a $300 loss and really can't afford even a double $30 hit as I don't sell things on ebay to make a living; more to have a little spending money when I have stuff I don't need/use.  Regardless, I'm angry that Ebay even allows this!  

But thank you for this thread!

Login to Me Too

coollc1
New Community Member

Thanks so much for this postings.... I was about to ship a Suface Pro 2 256gb to them. I was going to lose $1,200.00. Thank God I did a search on this buyer; It looked very fishy that this bestbuykg3 buyer has over 10k transactions as a buyer with 100% positive feedback. It is a scam and eBay is allowing it to go on. PayPal is in it as well; same onwers I believe. Do not deal with this buyer.

Thanks again.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.