I've been banned for being "UNDERAGE" when i'm almost 21 years old.

Rowiener96
Contributor
Contributor

I'm so disappointed in PayPal. It's been a really useful tool for me for years and now I've been banned for months for the most ridiculous reason in the universe. I've finally had enough. I'd like to be able to actually pay for things I'd like to buy thanks. So basically it started with a security thing asking for my ID, I gladly provided. I'm 20 years old. I was 20 years old when I provided my ID. BUT NOW I've been banned because 5 years ago I opened an account underage. OH WOW. They won't let me complain directly since i'm too "young" so i'm complaining here so hopefully someone can help me. Is there anyway to undo this? I don't want to be held accountable for an action I made as a minor.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rowiener96

So you broke paypal rules and opened a paypal account when you are underage but you expect them to let you continue to use their services?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rowiener96
Contributor
Contributor

omg wow gr8 advice hun thnx babe xx

Can I only get replies that help me RESOLVE the situation, please? I was 15/16 years old a long time ago, I've had my punishment. I'd like to access my account now.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rowiener96

Nope, you are getting your punishment now having used paypal against their rules for years.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.