Digital Goods, Scammer

DigitalBros
Contributor
Contributor

hello, i sent an email, but as always i just receive a wrong answer or nothing near what i need...

I have a buyer who i sent him a digital item, he waited till the transaction to be deleted from ebay and then asked for a refund, at first why would he wait that time? if he did not get it... after that i have his feed back on ebay.

still.... i have a picture of one mail letter with his address and name, and i have got emails from his registered paypal email address.

i cant buy anything from paypal just for this.... and im reallly angry because, your support cant just answer a normal question that i think, it has been asked a lot more times than i think....

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Scammers know the PayPal User Agreement Policies and also know that PayPal won't provide seller or buyer protection for digital Goods.  It unfortunate but, it's way too easy for them to get away with both the product and the money.  PayPal's customer support just tells you to use the Resolution Center and the decisions most always end up not in your favor.  Using PayPal for digital goods, services, vehicles, intangible item, etc. is simply too risky as there's no protection.

Login to Me Too

DigitalBros
Contributor
Contributor

Thats just nice for paypal right? they just give you shi*** answers and dumb FAQs answers to just make you drop your time on waits and everything and just lose your money.....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.