www.survey-faq.com scam

rdtruck
Contributor
Contributor

I signed up for this website and so did my whole family.  We have been doing surveys for them since the end of Nov. 2011.  They say that they pay $50 sign up bonus and $14 dollars per survey and $15 dollars for each referral sign up under them.  Between the 5 different accounts that we did for them, we earned over a thousand dollars apiece and we all put in for the payment.  All we got was a message on each account saying that the payment has been created please wait.  That was over 2 weeks ago.  How long do we have to wait.  They say that they pay through your paypal account.   Is there anything paypal can do to help get the money they owe us?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

beawealthy
New Community Member

I think the will not pay us at all. i just got $1032 today, and im wating to see if i really going to get pay. Let me know what happen to yours.

Westly.

Login to Me Too

rdtruck
Contributor
Contributor

the ones that own www.survey-faq.com also own www.mixreq.com and a few days ago they opened 2 new sites.  www.survpee.com and www.mixsurv.com you can try them if you want but I doubt you will get paid from them.

Login to Me Too

Jonniegirl
Contributor
Contributor
On Janiary 20, 2012 I earned $1030. All I see is application is being created please wait. I didn't get a payment yet.
Login to Me Too

cora2012
New Community Member

I think this site www.Survey-Faq.com is SCAM!!!!!!!! I wait for a long time to pay my money too !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.