what if someone files a Fraudulent claim and was defaceing the company and screaming fraud

whattodo
Contributor
Contributor

what can be done if someone throws a tantrum cause they did not get there way and started claiming fraud then turned around an keeps paying for the services. now that person has filed a claim against this online business. stateing that  they did not get what they paid for and has had the services for over 6 months its a monthly fee for a traffic exchange . now they are screeming i want the script when it states its a monthly fee and you do not get a script now the rest of the people earning comisions are hurt because of this claim, i know for a fact that this person is not well liked in the online community  and in fact has been banned from many sites.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

stateing that  they did not get what they paid for

Unless it was an ebay transaction, they lose - you cannot file for "not as described" for a non-ebay transaction.

If they file a credit card chargeback, you might have a problem, though.

I'd refund the guy and ban him from the site - he isn't worth the hassle.

Login to Me Too

whattodo
Contributor
Contributor

yes i agree it is not worth the hassel and this is not for ebay and i want to say thank you for the reply

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.