transaction in dispute but I can't dispute the paypal transfer of funds from my bank account!

dreamseeker3574
Contributor
Contributor

I used to be an e-bay seller. I quit recently because of some paypal/ebay scammers issues. I never signed up for automatic pay on e-bay account. I did link my paypal on my e-bay account but I just unlinked it today. In the meantime around the same time e-bay tries to take their fees which was more than it was supposed to me from my paypal account. I talked to e-bay and they told me they do not do this unless you sign up for automatic payments.

So I file a dispute and then I noticed that paypal is in the process of transferring funds from my bank account. I have just paid my rent online and will be buying goceries on monday. Something is going to overdraft somewhere. My balance in my bank account is $722 -670 that would bring it to $50 and I will spend $40 on goceries. The charges pending are $122! I know there is no way to cancel a transfer you intiated yourself but paypal intiated this NOT me!

What do I do? Will they also refund any bank overdraft fees or stop payment fees. I was already planning to call e-bay on Monday to set up payment arrangements on the adjusted balance which should be only $70. I can't sleep tonight so please help me asap. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.