remove complaint from vendor file

nowah
Contributor
Contributor

since making complaint against vendor, have since resolved the problem.  to be fair to the vendor i would like to remove the complaint from the vendor's pay pal file.

how can i remove the complaint>

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

mamieamy71
Contributor
Contributor

I have sent you a response to this example, believing I hope wrongly, that your were not accusing me of any wrong doing..  I explained in totality what occurred.  I received verification from my credit card company.  I have not "double dipped" anyone.  I graciously asked you to ignore my complaint, if you didn't make a double payment to the vendor.  My credit card company verified the amount you were paid.

As far as the Vendor, I have received only a thank you note advising my order had been shipped.  He totally ignored my email to him when I wrote to him to inquire what amount he was paid.

I will not call you.  You can read.  I have done everything that is reasonable to make sure I wasn't cheated.  Now you should do everything you can to be sure the VENDOR did not receive double payments..

Mary Ann Summerlin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.