goods not received before or after 45 day limit,need advice
I paid for an item back on August 30,2011 and still haven't recieved the item from the seller. The seller has been late to respond many times and makes excuses month after month as others said that have used her before to buy things from. The beginning of December was her last reply. Here it is in January 2012 and still haven't recieved replies. I promptly replied back and still not a word.A few days ago I tried again and sent out another e-mail and nothing recieved back.
Begining of last month (December 11) I made a claim because I didn't know there was a 45 day limit on makinga claim. During that first time between August 30th and October it seemed like the seller had sent out my items then the seller said it was in Arkansas (last scaned there)around late November after she said she sent it November 5th.After all these times (even in the beginning in September) asking for a tracking number I had not gotten anything.
Here is my problem:
Paypal doesn't seem to want to help me resolve this because the seller is not responding and it's over 45 day limit. I'm stuck and not sure what to do next and I hadn't even gotten a refund from the seller.This is the place I got the item from : http://myfurcreations.com/home and the person responsible https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001180411039&ref=ts .
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Limitations in Fraud, phishing and spoof (Archive)
- How long could it possibly take to review a disputed claim?? in Disputes and claims (Archive)
- PayPal SSN Verification in Fraud, phishing and spoof (Archive)
- Administrator or Moderator Advice Requested- Buyer Lies About Item Condition, Is Seller Protected? in Disputes and claims (Archive)
- Adding someone to my account that I did not add! in Fraud, phishing and spoof (Archive)