Why is my payment pending?

Macawlover70
New Community Member

I've been selling on E-bay on and off for ten years and have been selling some items over the last three or four months with no pending payments. The last sale I made on the 5th of August for $11.00 is now pending. It gives three ways to remove the pending which is all fine and dandy but when did paypal start doing this and why have they not done it to any of my other sales? Is This a new thing that I can expect on all of my sales? Is there another form of accepted payment to use on E-Bay that is as convenient? I am not happy at all to have to wait on payments. Any suggested on on ways to avoid it or loopholes to make it go faster? Other than shipping it quickly. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You, Robert

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

LiliMoM
Contributor
Contributor

Count me ditto on that .... have not sold for a couple of months and just did sell and found this pending thing.  So here I am in the forums trying to find out what is up ........ I did notice that the pending didn't keep paypal from taking out its fee already?!?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.