So...... I'm Curious......

Kinati
Contributor
Contributor

About 4 weeks ago - I purchased a Brand New Red Wii via Ebay from a random seller. The page seemed legit and the seller had 100% approval rating - The ad looked too good to be true, but I decided to bite. I paid 72.99 for the product. Later on that night I reviewed the item page once more to find that the seller had sold over 35 Red Wiis...

I figured this was a mistake and became a little suspicious but still held some good faith. The following day, I received an email by Ebay saying the Red Wii item listing had been removed - I then checked my PayPal account to discover that the item payment had been confirmed and that the seller information had been changed to chinese characters! I immediately tried to filed a dispute with PayPal sending the seller a message requesting a refund every other day for a week until PayPal allowed me to escalate the dispute into a claim; where then PayPal informed me that they would get the seller 10 days to respond with new information.

The caption stated that "If the seller doesnt respond with in the allotted time, the claim will be closed and the funds returned to the rightful owner".... Well.... That 10th day has come and gone, and I have yet to receive a response from PayPal let alone the seller... Im just semi curious... Will I EVER get my money back? Or Am I just out of luck.... Because my paitence is running thin (Due to my extended trust in the online listing), but Im just eagar to end this and put it behind me so that I can return to being a happy consumer.

I know it was long but.... Any advice?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.