How do you have til you file a dispute?

Jene
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a item almost 2 months ago and have yet to recieve it. How long do I have before I file a disoute with paypal?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You have up to 45 days from the payment date to file a dispute with paypal.  Once the dispute is filed yoou have an additional 20 days to escalate it to a Paypal claim.  paypal does little if anything until its escalated.

If it is now past day 45 your only hope is contacting your cc and filing a chargeback.... you did fund the paypal payment wit h a credit card....right

Login to Me Too

Taken4Money

What if you have a PayPal Credit Card and when you call customer service, it's India.  Is this how America business works now?  The sellers address was not legible and they over 8 emails - every other day. They didn't respond with the address for 30 days because they explained everything was OK because the item didn't say it had a power-cord on the description but is did say it works great.  I should have logged a complaint immediately.

Login to Me Too

jasminhiya
Contributor
Contributor

I HAVE OPEN DISPUTED 2 TIME , BECOZ I PAID FOR BUY HEALTH AND SLIM COFFEE ON EBAY SINCE OCT 2010 = $285 ,STILL DON'T GET MONEY BACK NO ANSWER FROM SELLER AND PAYPAL....

I LOST MONEY $285.00 WISH YOU LUCKY GOT MONEY BACK.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.