Holding my money because Footlocker didn't like my address!!

Mikelsons
Contributor
Contributor

Please let me know what to do - I ordered shoes from Footlocker (NOTHING TO DO WITH EBAY!!!), they cancelled my order (They told me I am suspicious client and asked me to pay through Western Union instead of PayPal !!!! I think they are suspicious company !!! ) , Footlocker returned the money, and now PayPal put in on hold !! What is going on? That was a big mistake to buy these shoes on internet for my kid for birthday, they were $160.00 ! So in the meantime PayPal has my money to operate with?? I sent an email to PayPal, I received an answer:

"Thank you for your email. Customers who contact us using this form tend
to have questions around money being held from an eBay sale.  In order
to provide you with assistance as quickly as possible, I have included
some basic information that may help you.." and bla bla bla for few pages about eBay !!

I need my money back, and I don't trust PayPal anymore

Please help with some advise, thank you.

p.s. I haven't changed anything lately on my paypal account, not cards, not address, emails..nothing. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

More info on when you paid and when they refunded.

If you funded the paypal payment from your bank account, and footlocker refunded before the payment actually cleared at both ends, thats why it is on hold. 

Once it clears at both ends, which usually takes 2- 5 business days the refund shold clear and show as a positive balance in your Paypal account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.