Havent Received Any Refund Nor Anything whats Happening PAYPAL?

Master-King
Contributor
Contributor
its been almost 2 weeks since i sent the item back to its seller and paypal and ebay promised me that they will refund as soon as they see my tracking number of the item sent back to its seller and havent received my refund im really tired of waiting and it wasnt cheap for that international tracking number so an $10 shipping coupon was pointless in difference of $25 i had to pay to sent it back please refund me back themoney i spent on the seller's item here's the tracking number

USPS-Tracking Number
Label/Receipt Number: RB62 6151 313U S
Service(s): Registered Mail™

Sale date:May 27, 2011
PayPal transaction Id:43503262KB2926748

please paypal and ebay refund me asap because seller wont do anything about it thanks
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sondre
Contributor
Contributor

Did you open dispute on eBay ? if you did,then as soon as item is delivered back to the seller - you will receive full refund (item cost + shipping)  , but you wont get refund for postage back to the seller ,unless the seller states on their listing that they will cover costs for returned items , which is very unlikely !

Usually you will see on the listings something like that :

" returns accepted,buyer pays return postage". This is something you always got to keep in mind when buying items online, if you dont like it you will have to return it at your own cost or resell it .

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.