Dispute or wait

nikoner
New Community Member

Oct 18,  I order a camera and receive a few days later. I find the camera defective, won't power down and ask seller for a replacement. Upon receiving a RMA, returned and tracked via UPS. No word fromseller for over a week after receiving defective camera. Via live chat, I was told 24 to 48 hours to ship new cam. Three weeks later, and many e-mails later, I posted a one star review at resellers site and got a call from seller VP, who apologized, informed me there are none in stock,  and said it would be taken care of, and would follow with an e-mail with details. This is a week ago, the only thing mentioned in the message was a plea for me to correct the rating I left. Still many e-mails have gone unanswered.

So, I have twenty days left to open a paypal dispute, do I wait or should I just open it. They are holding my money, and defective camera, and seem oblivious.

Thanks to anyone that will take the time to read this, and for any advice....EF

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.