DISPUTE FILED 24HRS LATER WAS ESCULATED

myreahz
Contributor
Contributor

Buyer files a dispute at the same time as talking with me trying to resolve the problem (via ebay msgs), the next day he esculated the claim and paypal have now placed a hold on £476 (that i dont have) , i did not recieve an email telling me of any dispute until he esculated the claim, yet i thought that you had to give the seller so many days to respond before you could esculate a claim !?! The following day the buyer accepted my offer but has not cancelled the dispute, livid that paypal can and has done this...  So much for seller protection.Smiley Mad

Also in the case history there is an entry made 2 days after he excepted my offer (via ebay msg) that says 'Documentation received from buyer', what the **bleep** is that??? Smiley Indifferent

And what has really peeved me off is that i can not now pay for any thing until paypal stops the hold on my money unless i magicly add an extra £476 to my paypal balance Smiley Mad

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.