Chances of winning INR Claim

Jewlicious
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone,

I am new to the community but I have been reading topics for a while now and I have a question. My situation is I purchased a mobile phone on the 15 FEB 2011 I sent payment 2 days after I won the auction. Usually after I send payment I send an email to the seller via ebay messages letting them know that payment was sent and will appriciate it if they can ship it soon for me. I got a reply saying that the item will ship the same day and a tracking number will be sent to me. The shipping service was Royal Mail international signed for Air Mail. Days past I did not receive the tracking number. I emailed several times, trying not to sound desperate etc. I received a message saying that she was away for a few days and that the tracking will be emailed to me as soon as she returns home. I said ok.  She sent me a tracking number 3 days after which did not work on Royal Mail website. I messaged her and she sent me a different number which this time worked, It said: The item was passed to the overseas postal service in my country for delivery. I am located in Trinidad.

Its now the 28 MAR 2011 and the item hasnt shown up. I called post offices check the tracking number on my postal site which has no record of the item. I check the number on royal mail site again but the same status: The item has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery. I usually never wait more than 1 week for a package from the UK using this same service. 

I opened a dispute in paypal and escalated to a claim right away I was afraid that time might run out. I contacted the seller through ebay messages before but got no response. the seller has 100% positive feedback. 

Can anyone suggest anything , I really dont want to be out  £60.

What are my chances of winning the claim?

Thank you

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

PayPal_Olivia

Hi Jewlicious,

Thanks for letting us know that everything's resolved. I knew it would work out for you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.